In Karnataka, there is now a confrontation between the JDS and the Congress about the partnership in the government. Kumaraswamy has dismissed the 30-30 month sharing formula in the government. At the same time, Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge has said that keeping all the values in mind, we should get our share in power. Now, Kumaraswamy is going to meet Sonia and Rahul Gandhi in Delhi for the split in the Cabinet . Let’s say that on Wednesday, there is a swearing in state.
Kumaraswamy said – There was no talk of splitting power
– According to a news agency, there are reports of JDS-Congress sharing 30-30 months in power. This was questioned by Kumaraswamy. He said that there was no such thing. I am going to meet Rahul and Sonia Gandhi on Monday (on Monday) to Delhi. Here the cabinet expansion will be discussed with them. I will discuss all the issues with them for this government for five years. We will prove the majority within 24 hours of taking oath.
Kharge said- We will decide to form government
– On the other hand, Mallikarjun Kharge said that the decision on forming a government will make our hikam. We are a national party. We have supported the JDS, which is a regional party. With all the values we have to keep in mind that if we have supported, then we get a share in the power.
Together with Rahul and Sonia, how many ministers will be formed
– Kumaraswamy said that there has not been any discussion on the sharing of ministers’ departments. She will meet Sonia and Rahul Gandhi on Monday in Delhi. It will be decided in this dialogue that how many MLAs of Congress-JDS will be ministers.
– Let us know that the sharing of power was discussed in the meeting between Congress-JDS on Saturday night.
Two Deputy Chief Ministers can be made
– It seems that Karnataka will have two deputy chief ministers. The President of the Karnataka Congress, who has pointed this thing to God.
– It is believed that Congress will make God the Deputy Chief Minister. JDS has also not ruled out being the two deputy chief minister.
– Kumaraswamy’s Sonia-Rahul is also expected to discuss this issue.
Kumaraswamy gets opportunity to form government after Yeddyurappa resigns
In Karnataka, BJP got 104 seats, Congress 78 and JDS coalition 38 seats. After the election results, Congress and JDS have claimed to form government together.
Earlier, on the basis of being the biggest party, the governor had invited the BJP to form the government. Yeddyurappa took the oath of office as Chief Minister. But he resigned from the post without facing the confidence motion in the Assembly on Saturday. After this, Governor Vajubhai Wa had invited Kumaraswamy to form the government.
Kumaraswamy, who had done this before,
had formed a government with the BJP for 20-20 months in January 2006 on the formula of partnership in the government. However, later he refused to hand over BJP leadership to power. So, the government had fallen. After this, the BJP got a majority in the elections held in 2008 and Yeddyurappa became the chief minister.