Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress leaders wrote a letter to President Ramnath Kovind on Monday. He said that Narendra Modi uses unpalatable and threatening language for the leaders of Congress and other parties. For this, be careful of them. This is against the dignity of the Prime Minister’s post. Let me tell you that Manmohan Singh has also targeted Modi on the last week’s press conference in connection with the decision of Nirvab Modi’s foreign prisoner and ban on foreigners.
Congress leaders are not affected by such threats
– Congress leaders said in the letter: “Warn the President Narendra Modi for speaking threatening language against the leaders. Constitutionally, the President is the head of the Republic of India. He has got the power to advise the prime minister and his cabinet. ”
– “Congress condemns the prime minister’s language. This can not be the Prime Minister’s post in a country of 1 million 30 million population. Even in the election campaign, they can not expect to speak such a language. Modi is using the power for his personal and political advantages. ”
– “So far, all the Prime Ministers of the country have maintained the dignity of this post in private and public programs. Congress has faced many challenges and threats while being the oldest party in the country. In spite of this, our leaders remain fearless. Such threats will not have any effect on them. ”
Congress cited the statement given in the rally
– According to Congress leaders, on May 6, Modi had said in a rally in Hubli (Karnataka) – “Congress leaders open ears and listen. If you cross the boundaries, then you will have to give it to Modi. ”
– The Congress has also mentioned the Youtube link of this speech by Modi in the letter. Letters are signed by Manmohan Singh, AK Antony, Ghulam Nabi Aja, Ahmed Patel, P. Chidambaram, Ashok Gehlot, Mallikarjun Kharge, Karan Singh, Ambika Soni, Kamal Nath, Motilal Vora, Digvijay Singh and other leaders.
Modi government’s Miss Management clearly looks: Singh
– On May 7, Manmohan Singh had said, “The ban on banknotes and GST damages the rural economy and the common man. High prices of petrol have made things worse. By increasing the tax continuously, the BJP government has earned 10 lakh crores from the increased oil prices at the expense of the common man. The government’s missions are clearly visible.
– “With the economic management of the Modi government, the general public is losing its trust in the banking system. The cache of the recent events could have been stopped in many states.
– ‘Our Prime Minister was with Nirvode in Davos. A few days later, Nirav Modi left the country and ran away. This gives a glimpse of the sad things happening in the Modi government’s Wonderland. As far as Nirvava Modi is concerned, it is obvious that something was going on till 2015-16. But the Modi Government did nothing. If anyone has to blame, then he will be the Modi government. ”
‘The country passing through difficult times’
– ‘The way Narendra Modi is using his post to say things against his opponents every day, no prime minister has abused it. Going to such a lower level does not adorn the prime minister. It is also not good for the country. ‘
– He said ‘Increasing the tax, the BJP government has earned 10 lakh crores from the increased oil prices at the expense of the common people. Today our country is passing through a very difficult phase, our farmers have to face the crisis.