Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje presented the budget on Monday. Large announcements were made for the farmers, youth and the poor in the budget. Vasundhara Government announced the release of one lakh government jobs and farmers’ debt of up to 50 thousand rupees within 8 months. The budget of Vasundhara, which handled the finance portfolio, had the effect of this year’s assembly elections.
What was found in Vasundhara’s budget?
– Vasundhara announced the loan of Rs 50,000 to the farmers in the budget speech. The announcement made for small and marginal farmers will cost the state government a burden of Rs 8 thousand crore. Interest in loan till September 2017 was also waived. Farmers Debt Relief Commission has been created, where farmers can contact for merchandise for debt waiver.
– 500 crore rupees were allotted for government procurement of mustard and gram. Forest Produce Market will be opened in Kotda, Salumbar and Gogunda. Agricultural University will be opened at Kota, Alwar. Two lakh new agricultural connections will be given for electricity. A total of 7 lakh new electric connections will be given.
– Home Registry will be exempted. EWS house will charge 1% instead of 2% interest. Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Antyodaya Rozgar Yojana will be started. 1000 new Annapurna stores will be opened in the state. Sunder Singh Bhandari EBC Self Employment Scheme will be implemented. 50,000 families will be given a loan up to 50,000. Annapurna kitchen will be opened in every district collector’s office.
Recruitments will be done before December 2018 on the total number of 1,08,000 posts, including youth – unemployed – 77,000 in the education department, 5718 in home department, 11,923 in administrative reforms department and 6976 posts in health department. New releases will be issued for 75,000 posts by next year. 1000 nursing personnel will be recruited.
– The state ITI will be linked to the Digital India Scheme. 31 crore rupees were allocated for the Jhunjhunu State Sports Institute The country’s first Skill University will be created.
– Women employees will get 2 years’ leave to care for children under the age of 18 years. Honorarium of Anganwadi workers will be enhanced. Aim to enable 5 lakh girls from the Chief Minister’s scheme.
– In the budget, people over 80 years of age were declared free travel in roadways buses. With the elderly, a person has been allowed to travel in half the fares in the buses. Apart from this, the dependents of martyred soldiers will now be given 25 lakhs cash instead of 20 lakhs.